[Mimedefang] duplicate subject headers {Scanned by vsl mailsafe}

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 12:42:18 EDT 2009

Hi

Have a user who is getting an email with a blank subject

I think the application that is generating the email is adding 2 subjects,
the 1st one being blank.

I think mimedefang is stripping the 2nd subject as I see messages in my
maillog

Milter delete: header Subject: test

I would rather get the person who wrote the application that generates the
email to stop adding a 2nd subject but that's out of my control, my user is
complaining because if the e-mail is sent to their hotmail address they see
the subject.

Is there a way to stop mimedefang from removing the subject when it sees
multiple ones?

Or is there an RFC that says only 1 subject?

Thanks

Paul

This message has been scanned by vsl mailsafe