[Mimedefang] Splitting a message into multiple messages?

Chris Nowak chris.nowak at corp.aol.com
Fri Mar 6 14:19:19 EST 2009

Excellent.  I was hoping that is what did... I just didn't want to go too
far down that rathole without checking in with someone.

As for the "what happens when you resubmit on no recipients" thing...  For
some reason I hear Dr. Emmett Brown's voice in my head saying something
about the space-time continuum.

Thank you

--
Chris