[Mimedefang] Blocking Dictionary Attacks

renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com renaud.pascal at atosorigin.com
Mon Jun 8 09:14:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:19:42 -0500
afo cliff <afocliff at gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul:
>
> I am intrigued by your mention of using filter_recipient.  I did a
> grep on that and can't find it.  Is that part of mimedefang?

 then you mimedefang-filter manpage is b0rken ;-)

# man -P more mimedefang-filter | grep -c filter_recipient
26

 just check this:
-------
# man -P cat mimedefang-filter 2>/dev/null | grep -C 4 filter_recipient | head

FILTERING BY RECIPIENT
       You can define a function called filter_recipient in your filter.  This
       lets  you  reject  messages  to certain recipients, rather than waiting
       until the whole message has been sent.  Note that  for  this  check  to
       take place, you must use the -t flag with mimedefang.

-------