[Mimedefang] after body rejects and deliver :-)

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Fri Jan 16 19:01:53 EST 2009

Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:

> Has anybody used mimedefang in additional "reject after body but mark
> and deliver too"?

Not exactly, though that should be pretty easy to do using the
"resend_message" function or by calling sendmail yourself.

What we do is quarantine messages above our spam threshold but
below threshold*2 before rejecting them.

Each day a script mails a list of quarantined messages to me. The
list includes links to a web page (a CGI script) that shows a
message (parsed or raw) and allows me to learn it as ham, report
it to spamcop, send it on to the intended recipient(s), or send
it to some other address.

Something similar could be done to send reports to each recipient
and to use per-recipient authentication for the CGI script.

/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet
http://whatever.frukt.org/