[Mimedefang] upgraded to current fedora 10 clamav packages, not sure about <SERVICE> tokens

Tom H tom at limepepper.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 00:27:33 EST 2009

Hi,

I've recently got a fedora 10 with sendmail, mimedefang and clamav -
however I am confused by the references to <SERVICE> in the docs for the
clamav-server setup. I get an error like so;
[root at vs802 init.d]# service clamd-service start
Starting clamd.clamd_service: /bin/bash: clamd.clamd_service: command
not found

Is there a howto for mimedefang/clamav that refers to the current
version of clamav that I should be using?

Thanks,