[Mimedefang] Access recipient lists during filter

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Sun Feb 8 05:58:56 EST 2009

Hi All, can anyone tell me whether it's possible to access the recipient lists from sub filter.

Currently I capture this detail in filter_begin and if the mail is for certain domains I copy to the users Maildir on the local server.

However, I would like to deliver only mail that has been cleansed, not any spam or clutter.

The parameter list for sub filter does not include recipient lists.

Do I need to set a global var in filter_begin and pick that up in filter?

Thanks all,

jON

Jon Rowlan - Managing Director

Helena House
11 Romney Place
Maidstone
Kent. ME15 6LE
SUPPORT - support at sads.com
Tel: 01622 600007
Fax: 01622 761046
Email: jon.rowlan at sads.com

Sytems Analysis Design & Support Limited