[Mimedefang] Re : HTML Boilerplates Disclaimers and image files e.g. jpeg/tiff

Paul Murphy pjm at ousekjarr.org
Thu Feb 5 13:33:03 EST 2009

> That is very sad.  I believe the UK has a similar law.  I apologize
> if my original reply seemed a bit harsh.

The UK law is that all companies must include on every e-mail and on their
web site, their name, company registration number, registered office, and VAT
number.  Since this implements an EU directive, all EU member states must
have a similar law within a set timescale, but of course not all member
states are as diligent in actually doing so as the UK seems to be.

Best Wishes,

Paul.