[Mimedefang] Re : HTML Boilerplates Disclaimers and image files e.g. jpeg/tiff

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Feb 4 21:07:39 EST 2009

--On Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:11 AM -0500 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> No, of course not.  To do so would be ridiculous.  So why the fetish
> for mucking with e-mail?

The canonical anti-disclaimer site:

<http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/>

> David "Miss Manners" Skoll

LOL

>From Jeff's disclaimer parody page:

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.