[Mimedefang] Email resend

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Mon Dec 14 18:03:37 EST 2009

Thanks.

It is using /dev/shm per the docs at http://www.mimedefang.org/node/20 which
I think translates to tmpfs if I'm interpreting the df correctly.

So ... should I not specify a size?

Here is the recommended command from the documentation:

/bin/mount -t tmpfs -o size=500m,mode=0700,uid=defang,gid=defang /dev/shm
/var/spool/MIMEDefang

Here's what I'm using (100m)

/bin/mount -t tmpfs -o size=100m,mode=0700,uid=defang,gid=defang /dev/shm
/var/spool/MIMEDefang

Here's my df output:

/dev/mapper/vg_nitronium01-lv_root
                      72791328  10940064  58153600  16% /
/dev/sda1               198337     22590    165507  13% /boot
tmpfs                   986408         0    986408   0% /dev/shm
/dev/shm                102400      3368     99032   4%
/var/spool/MIMEDefang