[Mimedefang] Stripping attachments only from bounce emails

Conan . conan1x at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:02:20 EDT 2009

Hi,
Is it possible to tell mimedefang to stip baned attachments but only
from bounce messages? I want to prevent situations where emails sent
out from users of one of my domains get bounced back to me for
containing banned attachment, but the bounce never gets back to the
user on my network because my mimedefang rejects the bounce message as
it contains the original banned file. Currently I have an exception
for my SMTP servers to allow them to send any type of attachment. I
only scan incoming emails.

Thanks,
Tom