[Mimedefang] Clam 0.9.3+ Support

Michiel Brandenburg apex at xepa.nl
Wed Oct 8 03:26:28 EDT 2008

Jeff Rife wrote:
> Looking at the code for "message_contains_virus_clamd" made me notice
> that there was no way to enable more logging short of editing
> mimedefang.pl.
>
> As a feature request, how about adding a "debug" parameter to
> functions, or having a global variable that would increase the logging?
If I remember correctly mimedefang will remove all support for vendor
specific virus scanning support and will instead rely on File-VirusScan
(http://search.cpan.org/~doneill/File-VirusScan-0.100_02/).  This
package would have to contain that debug flag.  I seem to remember a
post about this some time back but not sure at the moment what the
status is of this change to mimedefang.

--
Michiel Brandenburg