[Mimedefang] Clam 0.9.3+ Support

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Tue Oct 7 18:55:45 EDT 2008

On 6 Oct 2008 at 16:29, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Bob Covell wrote:
>
> > We upgraded to the 0.9.4 version and our mail is no longer being virus
> > scanned.  Currently running MIMEDefang 2.63 but I don't see any fixes for
> > the newer clam versions.
>
> The latest MIMEDefang is 2.65, but AFAIK we have never used RAWSCAN with
> ClamAV.
>
> (We're running 0.94 clamd just fine.)

Looking at the code for "message_contains_virus_clamd" made me notice
that there was no way to enable more logging short of editing
mimedefang.pl.

As a feature request, how about adding a "debug" parameter to
functions, or having a global variable that would increase the logging?

--
Jeff Rife | "Having your book turned into a movie is like