[Mimedefang] accessing mail headers in mimedefang-filter

Tilman Schmidt t.schmidt at phoenixsoftware.de
Fri Nov 21 13:32:23 EST 2008

On a server of mine I have implemented the "E-mail wiretap" method of
adding an add_recipient call to my filter_end method. Now I would
like to exclude all messages carrying a "Precedence: bulk" or
"X-Mailing-List:" header from being copied to my tap address.
In the mimedefang-filter(5) manual page I found methods for adding,
modifying or deleting headers, but nothing on how to check whether
a given header is present or what its value is.

How can I do that? Is there a simple way to access the current set of
headers of the mail I am processing?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe
Tilman