[Mimedefang] mimedefang and simple spamassassin test

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Mon May 12 07:30:35 EDT 2008

> Try adding -s /bin/bash to the su line to ensure you have a valid
shell.

Aha, that makes a diff.

	su defang -s /bin/bash -c 'spamassassin --lint -D'

gives a load of stuff on screen

	su defang -s /bin/bash -c 'spamassassin --lint'

gives me

	[30305] warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping:
ok_languages en pl

Do I need to change the user "defang" to use the bourne shell?

As far as I can tell, mimedefang is doing something and spamassassin
does seem to be kicking in .. occasional mails have a spamassassin
report embedded. Would that be from my server or from other servers on
the Internet?

jON