[Mimedefang] mimedefang and simple spamassassin test

Paul Murphy Paul.Murphy at argentadiscovery.com
Mon May 12 08:44:45 EDT 2008

Jon,

>	[30305] warn: config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping:
> ok_languages en pl

It means that your configuration file comes from an older version, and that this line is no longer relevant.  You can comment it out.  It won't stop SA from running, but it will generate a warning each time it runs.  From within MD, there will be no warning.  If you want to use this functionality, you need to install the relevant plugin, see http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_TextCat.html

>Do I need to change the user "defang" to use the bourne shell?

No, it can use whatever shell you like.

Best Wishes,

Paul.

Paul Murphy