[Mimedefang] how to block jpg and gif attachements for some users

Michiel Brandenburg apex at prezent.nl
Thu Jun 26 04:42:20 EDT 2008

Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
> Pls see below for the postfix ver I use. it says postfix-2.3.3-2
> [root at filter ~]# rpm -qa |grep postfix
> postfix-2.3.3-2
> Does this ver of Postfix understand a milter ?
Sorry I have no clue, I do not use postfix and have not looked at it in
a loooong time, further more I don't use CentOS so no clue there.  Maybe
try google ?

> I am new to Mimedefang. Could you pls let me know the proper documentation?
Take a look at http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/ there are some examples
there on bad extension detection but also removing content and replacing
it with an url.

--
With kind regards,
Michiel Brandenburg