[Mimedefang] Multiple submission queues?

Hugh Messenger hugh.messenger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:28:14 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Yizhar Hurwitz <yizhar at mail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure that stream_by_recipient is the best solution for the task?

I did seriously consider the "roll-yer-own" approach you outlined, but
I was under a severe time crunch, with an absolute hard deadline of 4
days to get everything working and cut over (from a standing start of
never having touched MD/SA before).

So I decided to go with stream_by_recipient and letting SA do the
standard 'userpref' stuff for now, and see if the machines can handle
it.  So far they look surprisingly healthy. Load average is hovering
around 1, and the clientmqueue is draining nicely.  SQL is doing it's
job, with each relay running a slave mysqld getting updates from a
backend master.

> Yizhar Hurwitz
> http://yizhar.mvps.org

   -- hugh