[Mimedefang] Multiple submission queues?

Hugh Messenger hugh.messenger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:23:01 EST 2008

Well my first week with Mimedefang / SpamAssassin has been fun.
Management decided at the last minute we couldn't afford Cloudmark any
more, so I'm busy rebuilding a relay farm that handles about 5 million
connections a day.

I have the basic setup going live, and it's humming along nicely.  But
now I'm trying to add per-user configs using SQL.  Which means
enabling stream_by_recipient, which means a lot of activity through
/var/spool/clientmqueue.

Is it possible to use multiple clientmqeueue's, and hence multiple
queue runners?  I use 50 queue directories for my 'regular' queue.
But as I understand it, in recipient streaming, MD is writing those
queue entries out by steam rather than going through the local
submission port, so I don't think I have any control over this?

   -- hugh