[Mimedefang] HEADERS losing linefeeds

jef moskot jef at math.miami.edu
Fri Aug 15 14:24:06 EDT 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, David F. Skoll wrote:
> You should never, ever edit mimedefang.pl!

I didn't want to, but it's either add one line there or duplicate a bunch
of stuff elsewhere.

> What is it you're trying to achieve?

I just want the headers to look "normal" when they're sent out in the
quarantine notification message.

> If you don't like the built-in send_quarantine_notifications function,
> it's best to write your own rather than edit the built-in one.

I wasn't sure when you have access to what, and frankly I only have so
much time to debug.  Rather than reinvent the wheel, it made sense to only
muck with the data in the one place it mattered.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef at math.miami.edu