[Mimedefang] set mimedefang to not scan authenticated users

Kees Theunissen theuniss at rijnh.nl
Fri Apr 18 14:40:26 EDT 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, maillist wrote:

> Using your advice and instructions, I came up with this configuration, and it
> seems to be working as planned:
>
> sub filter_end {
> my($entity) = @_;
> return if message_rejected();
> if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
>   if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
>     my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
>     my($score);
      [ ... snip ... ]
>   }

Above you used `my' to define the scope of $hits, $req, $names and
$score local to the `if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) { ... }' block.
And in the lines below you're using these variables outside of this
scope. Furthermore you never assigned a value to $score but you
are using $score below (outside of the defined scope though).

>   if ($hits >= $req) {
>     action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score) $names");
>     md_graphdefang_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);
>     action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
>     "$report\n", "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");
>   }
>   else {
>     action_delete_header("X-Spam-Score");
>   }
> }
> }

Regards,

Kees.

--
Kees Theunissen
F.O.M.-Institute for Plasma Physics Rijnhuizen, Nieuwegein, Netherlands