[Mimedefang] set mimedefang to not scan authenticated users

maillist maillist at emailacs.com
Wed Apr 16 14:49:33 EDT 2008

I am using:
slackware 12.0
mimedefang 2.63
spamassassin 3.2.4
  running on Perl version 5.8.8
sendmail 8.14.0

I guess maybe I'll need to ask both mimedefang and sendmail lists, but
can anyone tell me what needs to be done in order to keep mimedefang
from scanning authenticated users?  I've tried the following...

sendmail -
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM', ``i, {auth_type}, {auth_authen})dnl

mimedefang-filter -
sub filter_end {
  my($entity) = @_;
  if (defined($SendmailMacros{'auth_authen'})) {
    return;
  }
}

This doesn't bypass the spamassassin filter.  Have I got the wrong idea
here?

TIA
-Aubrey