[Fwd: [Mimedefang] Log Question]

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Tue Oct 30 20:57:55 EDT 2007

I have been doing a lot of research trying to figure out this problem.
I have not been able to figure out the whole check process thing yet.
But, I have figured out that md_graphdefang_log is logging to the mail
facility where md_syslog logs to some other facility which goes to my
/var/log/messages file.

I am running this on Debian testing.  I compiled MIMEDefang from
source..  I have used the Debian versions of the perl requirements.

When I first restart MIMEDefang, everything gets logged to the mail
facility.  Then after about 5-10 minutes, the whole check process comes
into play and the logging changes to what I described above.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff