[Mimedefang] List of nasty headers to strip?

Andy Lyttle mimedefang at phroggy.com
Mon Nov 19 19:56:56 EST 2007

Hey all,

I've noticed that MIMEDefang will delete or change certain headers,
such as Content-Transfer-Encoding.  Is there a list somewhere of
problematic headers that will be stripped out automatically?  What's
the best way to get MIMEDefang to always strip specific headers?  In
particular, I need to make sure X-UID gets stripped, and it wouldn't
surprise me if there are other nasties I should be watching out for.
Recommendations?

~ Andy