[Mimedefang] SA 3.2.0 and tmp files

Kelson kelson at speed.net
Fri May 4 13:18:51 EDT 2007

Jason Bertoch [Electronet] wrote:
> To the point...since upgrading to 3.2.0, I'm seeing non-text temp files being
> left behind by SA.  They aren't left for every message; most are created and
> destroyed as expected.  Unfortunately, the data contained within does not
> contain any information I can tie to a specific message type or case.  Other
> than filling up my /tmp space, I see no mail flow problems.  Is anyone else
> seeing these temp files left behind?

Hmm, no signs of that problem here, and we upgraded on Wednesday.

Not sure if it matters, but our MD initscript sets TMPDIR to point to
our spool directory, which is on tmpfs.  I've checked both the spooldir
and /tmp just to be sure.

MD 2.62, SA 3.20, Sendmail 8.13.8 on Mandriva 2007.

--
Kelson Vibber