[Mimedefang] SA 3.2.0 and tmp files

John john at jjgb.com
Fri May 4 11:51:21 EDT 2007

At 09:05 AM 5/4/2007, you wrote:

<SNIP>

>  Other than filling up my /tmp space, I see no mail flow problems.  Is
> anyone else
>seeing these temp files left behind?

Yes, I just noticed these this AM.

Sendmail 8.14.1, MD 2.61 SA 3.2.0 Gentoo.

>For what it's worth, I'm running sendmail 8.14.1, MD 2.62, SA 3.2.0 on
>RedHat 4
>ES.
>
>Jason A. Bertoch
>Network Administrator
>jason at electronet.net
>ElectroNet Intermedia Consulting
>3411 Capital Medical Blvd.
>Tallahassee, FL 32308
>(V) 850.222.0229 (F) 850.222.8771

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous

"Soap Box" didn't work, now using the "Cartridge Box" 3/20/2003