[Mimedefang] Truncated connections causing multiple resends onincoming mail

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri May 4 12:16:17 EDT 2007

John Nemeth wrote:

> } Wow!  For CAD $600, you can get an AMD64 box at a couple of Ghz with
> } 1GB of RAM.  Time to upgrade!

>      Yes, but this will be cheap consumer level equipment.  Not
> something that I would consider appropriate for a mission critical
> enterprise server.  That costs more money.

Hmm... roaringpenguin.com is our web server, mail server, CanIt filtering
server, and so on... it cost me $600 and has an uptime of...

	    927 days

Actually, uptime only reports 430 days, but that's because Linux
rolls over at 497 days.

We've been very happy with our machine. :-)  (OTOH, I'm the kind of guy
who still drives a 1991 Dodge Shadow...)