[Mimedefang] Re: Potential SA Problem for load_scoreonly_sql

Danny Kjærgaard danny at resennet.dk
Mon Jun 4 05:53:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

This i the same problem i tried to describe in the post :"spamassassin
whiltelist in mysql problems", i makred it solved as i didnt test it
propperly. I did send 50 mails throu and i all worked so i didnt test it
more at that point. However i see now that this isnt solved. And like you i
can see its pretty random if the rules get loaded or not. In 50-70 mails it
might be totally random, and sometimes its like 10-30 mails in a row thats
whitelisted flase.

We dont have much load on MD and the sql server is like 99% idle all the
time.

-Danny