[Mimedefang] Potential SA Problem for load_scoreonly_sql

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Sun Jun 3 10:24:39 EDT 2007

On 2 Jun 2007 at 10:35, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas on a plan of attack?

The only thing I can think of is to try not using the
"load_scoreonly_sql" call and set your config file to use SQL as the
storage mechanism.  You'd probably have to add some simple defaults to
the SQL table, but it seems pretty obvious that at some point SQL isn't
being used to fetch your "required" value, and the only reason is that
your "load_scoreonly_sql" is essentially being ignored in favor of your
config file.

Now, *why* it's being ignored can be a lot of reasons, including subtle
bugs in SA, but I think that you want to first see if SA doesn't use
SQL even if the config file says so.

--
Jeff Rife |