[Mimedefang] multiplexor error

An.H.Nguyen annguyen251 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:29:21 EDT 2007

It seems to work fine after I commented out the line "lock_metho flock"

When using SA bayes with Mimedefang, is it still neccessary to run sa-learn
regularly and manually copy spams to a folder and have sa-learn to learn
from the manual picks?
I still don't see the bayes mark in the list of tests:
HTML_FONT_SIZE_HUGE,HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20,HTML_MESSAGE,HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG,MIME_HTML_ONLY

Thanks,
An