[Mimedefang] IMAP (was: Questions about stream_by_recipient and problems it creates.)

leloup leloup at gmx.de
Wed Jan 24 05:28:04 EST 2007

Am Mittwoch Januar 24 2007 11:04 schrieb Jan-Pieter Cornet:

> Users actually need to _do_ something to switch to imap,

right, give new config in their clients :-)

> and rethink
> the way they store and view email. And last I heard Eudora and
> Outlook Express still didn't support imap anyway...

Don't know about Outlook Express, but Eudora supports IMAP since quite a
while. Only problem we have here: it seems you can not tell Eudora to use the
Out-Box on the IMAP-Server for your outgoing mail... (we solve this with a
client-side filter for outgoing mail)