[Mimedefang] (slightly) OT: Sendmail vs. Qmail

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Fri Jan 19 11:47:35 EST 2007

Since I've been watching my sendmail connections lately, I've noticed
that one domain connecting (my friend's local ISP) to my server and dropping after the
"TLS" shows in the process list.

He's sent me the bouncing mails which don't make sense, but I'm guessing TLS
with qmail still hasn't been fixed. So I've adjusted the access file accordingly
to not even try...

Has anyone else ever looking into why Qmail has such TLS problems with Sendmail?

Just curious...

 -Ben

--
Ben Kamen