[Mimedefang] Re: Problem on attachment name

Ing. Andrea Vettori mail at andreavettori.com
Wed Jan 17 09:13:03 EST 2007

Thanks,

if this is an acceptable solution to the company where the mimedefang/
f-secure installation is, how can I check the condition and how can I
send the email to the sender ?
Does exist in mimedefang a standard way to send a report back to the
sender ? And how can I check for the "unquoted content-type filename"
condition before mimedefang runs the antivirus on the message ?

Thank you

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology