[Mimedefang] accept() returned invalid socket (Numerical resultoutof range), try again

Robert Jackson robertj at tgn.com
Fri Jan 12 22:27:30 EST 2007

Not sure where I would make the changes from call() to select(), but I
did recompile sendmail with in increased number of FD_SETSIZE.  Chanaged
from 256 to 512.  Didn't really help.

Right now there 3 servers in the pool, and I have to keep the connection
limit to 325 or less.  Even if each is up to 500, they get maxed out.
The systems keep a load of less than 1, and can really handle quite a
bit more traffic.

-Rob