[Mimedefang] clamd.conf

Stefan Schoeman stefan at internext.co.za
Wed Feb 14 17:21:56 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Seeing that we are discussing the ClamAV-0.90, can someone please be so
kind as to shed some light on the Maximum Thread settings?
My sendmail.cf has a MaxDaemonChildren of 100, and that seems to allow
sendmail to only accept up to 100 simultaneous connections. Does this
mean that I should have up to 100 MIMEDefang slaves specified in my
init-script, and also have 100 possible threads in clamd.conf ?

Excuse me if this is a really dumb question, but I've never really
figured out what exactly I should be specifying.

Thanks for your insights,

Stefan Schoeman
ISD South Africa