[Mimedefang] Greylisting problem

David Koski dkoski at umich.edu
Thu Feb 8 11:30:39 EST 2007

I'm trying to bring up the Greylisting additions to the filter from the web
page (unsing DBD::Sqlite2) and having major problems getting it work right
on Solaris.

After creating the database and firing up mail back up, the first few mails
are delayed properly.  However after the first mail is accepted after the
delay I get:

Feb  8 11:14:40 localhost mimedefang.pl[8666]: couldnt insert tripple column
tripple is not unique(1) at dbdimp.c line 419

After that, every mail that arrives is no longer delayed and I get (Which is
funny because at this point defang owns everything and the DB and journal
exist).

Feb  8 11:25:57 localhost mimedefang.pl[8666]: Couldnt create GreylistDB

All the permissions on the directory are correct.  User defang can access
the files, and the journal is being built, it just after the tripple unique
column error, it just dies after every mail (The mail is still going through
but effectively Greylisting is dead).

Any thoughts?

	Thanks

		David