[Mimedefang] Re: On pinheaded ISP's (sort of OT)

Cam bcp1 at craqed.com
Thu Feb 1 11:20:31 EST 2007

On Wed, January 31, 2007 15:57, John Rudd wrote:

> The ONLY time we accept a message and then bounce it: the user's account
> is over quota.  And I'm working on how to reject at the front-line if the
> destination is over-quota.

or you could do what one (l)user told me matter-of-factly over the phone a
few years back.  if you don't want me to fill up my quota, take the damn
thing off.

being the admin that i can be at times, i helped him clear up his mailbox
and give him plenty of free space... ala BOFH.  (for those other dinosaurs
out there that know that reference)

needless to say, we exerecised our right the next day to cancel his
account.  the crap we had to put up with from that user wasn't worth the
12.95 a month.