[Mimedefang] include directive in sa-mimedefang.cf

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Wed Dec 5 11:56:32 EST 2007

On 5 Dec 2007 at 9:51, Stephen Loeckle wrote:

> Will sa-mimedefang.cf accept an include directive for an external
> whitelist/blacklist? I'm thinking of this so I can have a file that
> someone can modify without changing some options I want left alone in
> in sa-mimedefang.cf. Any ideas?

You can put anything in sa-mimedefang.cf that your version of
SpamAssassin supports.  Anything that is based on the executing user
will of course be restricted to whatever user you run MD as.  So, the
include file must be readable by that user.

--
Jeff Rife | "Don't try this at home, kids.  This should