[Mimedefang] Modifying Headers Before Milter Does

Kees Theunissen theuniss at rijnh.nl
Tue Aug 7 05:42:19 EDT 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Roberto Ullfig wrote:

> We later have spamassassin add a score based on this X-ClamAV header.

I'm wondering what you are trying to do. I you want spamassassin to
do smart things based on the combination of the X-ClamAV header and
other properties of the message then you'll need to pass the
X-ClamAV header to spamassassin.
But if you only want spamassassin to add a score solely based on the
X-ClamAV header -and that is what I read in the qoute above- then
your approach is needlessly complicated. Why don't you adjust the
score directly in MimeDefang after spamassassin returns?

Regards,

Kees.
--
Kees Theunissen
F.O.M.-Institute for Plasma Physics Rijnhuizen, Nieuwegein, Netherlands