[Mimedefang] Re: sql integration of quarentine and others

Danny Kj=?ISO-8859-1?B?5g==?=rgaard danny at resennet.dk
Wed Apr 18 03:44:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I got it narrowed down to that almost all the mails contains the multibyte
char \x92. As debugging I put the subject,header and the entire mail into
different fields, and when the subject contained this char, nothing was
inserted. And you know the rest. Now how should I fix this, if I just make
an s/..../.../g on the mail wouldn't that break it for further decoding when
decoding it?

I hope someone have an idea to make this work smooth.

Thanks.
-Danny