[Mimedefang] Re: sql integration of quarentine and others

Danny Kj=?ISO-8859-1?B?5g==?=rgaard danny at resennet.dk
Tue Apr 17 02:42:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

As this is not in production and we are testing I made the field a longblob,
now that should be large enough. I have discovered that it's something with
the encoding, or I think it is. Most of the mail that doesnt get into the DB
have some ISO encodings. I first put the entire mail into Email::Simple and
then used the as_string, and that help alot, but i still get some mails that
dont get into the DB. Ill try Mime:Tools instead

Cheers
-Danny