[Mimedefang] sql integration of quarentine and others

Danny Kjærgaard danny at resennet.dk
Tue Apr 3 08:41:18 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm trying to make an sql integration with mimedefang. I would like to store
alle spam and virus mails i mysql, but what would be the best way to do this
? and where i the filter, begin, end or some other place?

I read someone talking about make a runner that emptyed the qurantine dires
in the spool directory and that approache i like. This way i can make an
check to see if the sql server is up and then empty the spool. But how do i
make spamassassin deliver all spam to a qurantine dir?

I know i missed something, but any suggestion on how to make this work the
best is appreciated.

Cheers.
Danny