[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.62-BETA-1 is Available

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Apr 2 22:13:37 EDT 2007

--On Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:20 PM -0700 Jeff Grossman
<jeff at stikman.com> wrote:

> I didn't know what to expect.  That is why I asked.  How do I know that
> it is linked against 8.14.0?  It doens't say 8.14.0 anywhere.

I suspect part of the idea is not to depend on versions but rather on what
features were compiled into that sendmail. (Reporting the version is still
useful for knowing what sendmail bugs need to be worked around, since a
given version won't generally know what its own bugs are.)