[Mimedefang] Curly braces in header (From: )

Dan Johansson rabies2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 05:10:52 EDT 2006

Hi again,

correction on this. It happens also for "untagged" spam; the information
below is wrong. I made a mistake while testing.

This is strange - all i do for non-spam is adding a few X-headers in
filter_end.

I will have to set up a test installation and play around in order to figure
out what exactly is causing this.

any ideas where to look/what to test would be great. I do not have any
errors in any logs, which confuses me a little.

kind regards,
/Dan