[Mimedefang] Curly braces in header (From: )

Dan Johansson rabies2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 02:27:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! The behaviour does not occur for messages not marked
as spam (passed through unmodified, the only difference is that a few
X-headers are added).

It seems to me, that it's the "building of the new message" that causes the
problem, somehow the curly braces being incorrectly parsed.... or?

Kind regards,
/Dan