[Mimedefang] x64 compatible?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Nov 19 20:22:37 EST 2006

Jason Gurtz wrote:

>>Still don't know how to compile with debugging.

> Usually there's an option in the ./Configure script that turns it on.

If you have gcc, then I believe you get "-g" by default.  At least
on my Debian desktop system, the Makefile includes -g.

Also, if you're trying to debug, I'd advise you to forget about RPMS
and build/install from source.  That way, you have complete control and
don't accidentally end up with stripped binaries.

(Oh, after ./configure, you want to type:  "make unstripped"  so you don't
lose your debugging symbols.)