[Mimedefang] Help with white listing

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Nov 13 12:25:32 EST 2006

    One of our vendors sends us e-mail when someone places an order.
The problem I'm having is that those e-mails sometimes get bounced
because of their content (it's primarily HTML) when I really need them
to get delivered regardless.  However, I can't put a blanket white list
on their domain name because they mask the FROM: as coming from the
person who placed the order.  The only thing I have to go by is that the
messages get relayed through their server.  So really I need to white
list their relay server and I don't know if that's even possible.

    Suggestions anyone?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6