[Mimedefang] List troubles

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Fri Mar 31 16:41:37 EST 2006

John Rudd wrote:
> At home, where I'm behind a NAT box, I can just pick which port
> sendmail will run on, and have the NAT box direct to that port.  I
> think at work, our load balancer could do something similar.

Just in case people are listening and want to try this...
This technique is "PAT" (Port/Address Translation), which not every NAT box can do.  Make sure you get a PAT-capable box if you want to do this.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer