[Mimedefang] Attention Yahoo subscribers

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Thu Mar 30 12:50:16 EST 2006

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 03/30/2006 12:12:44
PM:

> As I understand it, Yahoo is only using GoodMail to certify
> transactional mails -- i.e. to identify real mail from your bank vs.
> phishing mail, or order confirmations, shipping notices, etc.   So the
> lack of a GoodMail seal isn't likely to cause this list any problems.

hhmmm yeah.  I wonder how many online retailers are signing up for
Goodmail, just so their customers get their order confirmations.

On a related note it seems Avon can't seem to get SPF right.  I found
several mails from them confirming orders and then corresponding shipment
notifications in my trap.  Only score was a hard fail for SPF.