[Mimedefang] Attention Yahoo subscribers

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Thu Mar 30 11:09:38 EST 2006

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 03/30/2006 10:47:59
AM:

> Is it just me or is everyone feeling sense of impending doom as well?

Let's just say I'm not optimistic about this.

> Wouldn't it be funny if everyone simply blocked GoodMail users for 1
week?

> in access:
> yahoo.com       REJECT  Please send a check for $0.01US to deliver your
email
> aol.com         REJECT  Please send a check for $0.01US to deliver your
email

My inclination is to wait until they reject something.  Then tell
AOL/Yahoo that you'll accept their for a flat rate of $20 per month.
(Simpler bookkeeping)

> Let AOL and Yahoo email each other. ;)

You've got to wonder whether it will come to that.  Has anyone heard how
many have actually bought into this extortion scheme.