[Mimedefang] Is it possible to change envelope "from" ?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Mar 29 15:52:06 EST 2006

Jan Pieter Cornet wrote:
> My guess is that the sender meant to use
> <"GROUPWARE__Inc."@mail.vresp.com>, which is a valid RFC compliant
> sender address, albeit a bit weird. At

Perhaps there's a field for alias, which has
	GROUPWARE__Inc.
Since dots cannot be the final character (or the first character) in an unquoted alias, the quotes were added
Things just went downhill from there
Finding that field and removing the period should fix the problem

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer